AdobeTexture factory finish coated wall panels offer a low gloss, multi-textured profile and finish system that simulates a troweled stucco appearance. This is a premium coating which is applied to the Heavy Embossed Flat Profile panel. This unique process eliminates the need for additional or factory applied stucco coatings.
The panel's exterior stucco-like surface is a hard aggregated fiber-reinforced polymer finish. This factory-applied finish combines an attractive appearance with durability, resisting the effect of impact, abrasion and weather. The interior panel face is finished in the Plank Profile and can act as a finished interior wall.
The Adobe Texture insulated wall panels deliver excellent energy efficiency. The factory-applied joint sealant provides a complete wall-system weather barrier.
Panels are offered in 2- to 4- inch thicknesses. Panel width is 40" and panels are available in lengths from 8' to 56'. Installation of panels is simple and secure, requiring only a simple clip.
AdobeTexture™ Panel Features & Benefits
- Eliminates need for field coatings
- Breakthrough technology bringing stucco look and texture to insulated wall panels
- Same easy installation as standard insulated wall panels
- Eliminates multi-step field assembly currently needed for stud and stucco systems
- Self-alignment double tongue and groove with concealed fastener joints
- Matching Adobe Texture trim for a clean, continuous look and feel
- 25-year factory warranty on finish system including adhesion, chalking and fading