AdobeTexture™ Wall Panel Finish
AdobeTexture factory finish coated wall panels offer a low gloss, multi-textured profile and finish system that simulates a troweled stucco appearance. This is a premium coating which is applied to the HE40 Heavy Embossed Flat Profile panel. This unique process eliminates the need for additional or factory applied stucco coatings.
The panel’s exterior stucco-like surface is a hard aggregated fiber-reinforced polymer finish. This factory-applied finish combines an attractive appearance with durability, resisting the effect of impact, abrasion and weather. The interior panel surface can serve as the finished interior wall. The AdobeTexture insulated wall panels deliver excellent energy efficiency. The factory-applied joint sealant provides a complete wall-system weather barrier.
HE40 panels with AdobeTexture are available in thicknesses of 2″- 4″, 40″ width, lengths from 8′-56′
AdobeTexture Panel Features & Benefits
- Eliminates the need for field coatings
- Breakthrough technology bringing stucco look and texture to insulated wall panels
- Same easy installation as standard insulated wall panels
- Eliminates multi-step field assembly currently needed for stud and stucco systems
- Self-alignment double tongue and groove with concealed fastener joints
- Matching AdobeTexture trim for a clean, continuous look and feel
- 25 year factory warranty on finish system including adhesion, chalking and fading