Fort Drum Storage
- Location: Fort Drum, New York
- Size: 11,730 sf
- Wall System: Long Span III
- Roof System: Standing Seam 360 & Loc Seam 360
- End Use: Military base storage
- Builder: MTL Design, Inc.
This project is a gable style building with tapered columns and a lean-to located on the back wall. Used as storage for the Air National Guard, it features two 5-ton hoists and two 76’x20’ Megadoors. Solar panels line the back of this structure. The lean-to houses mechanical, electrical, and a fire suppression system.