- Location: Lloydminster, Alberta
- Size: 17,480 sf
- Wall System: Architectural III
- Roof System: Standing Seam 360
- End Use: Manufacturing, sales, service
- Builder: Bexson Construction Ltd.
A global oilfield chemical company, Nalco Champion is a state-of-the-art facility comprised of three single slope structures that make up the office, lab, and shop.
Special features of this structure include a catwalk system, an exterior comprised of ABC’s Architectural II panel & brick veneer, and skylights to maximize natural lighting. The office includes a concrete mezzanine, aluminum composite panel along the parapet entrance, and a below eave canopy.