Musicworks Sales Facility
- Location: Bentonville, AK
- Size: 9,735 sf
- Wall System: Architectural III & masonry
- Roof System: Long Span III
- End Use: Music education & instrument sales
- Builder: Oelke Construction Company
Musicworks is a premier music education center & instrument sales company. Their new facility is a single slope building that uses multiple wall panel colors and a 1’-0” parapet wall.
It houses multiple practice rooms for students taking lessons, with all doors having sound seals. A large sales floor offers anything from pianos to electric guitars. This project was also designed to accommodate their large online business, which sells & distributes instruments throughout the United States.