Insulated Metal Wall Panels
Each project follows a different set of parameters and, as such, may require a different set of wall panels. We offer a selection of panels to accommodate the needs of any project. Each of our wall panel profiles detailed below are ideally suited for commercial and industrial applications. The wide panels install quickly and easily. Fasteners are concealed within the panel side joint, and the attractive profiles break up the flat expanse of metal on large projects such as manufacturing plants or warehouses.
ST40 – Striated Insulated Metal Panels
The ST40 Striated Insulated Metal Panel offers a clean, flat architectural appearance. Its light embossed exterior is profiled with narrow longitudinal striations that adds rigidity to the panel and helps ensure an acceptable flatness tolerance.
The DM40’s low profile and linear exterior is an economical choice perfect for commercial construction, including cold storage. Its low profile liner exterior surface simplifies flashing connections, which inhibits moisture vapor transmission. DM40 features a light embossed exterior and interior texture.
The flat exterior of the HE40 insulated panel features a heavily embossed stucco texture. This exterior mimics the look of masonry stucco and is an ideal option where design character is desired. The heavy embossed exterior adds rigidity to the panel while maintaining a patterned flat appearance. These panels may be field sprayed with a stucco-style coating or ordered with a pre-painted finish.
- The double tongue and groove is self-aligning and weathertight, and it allows for sealant application at either the interior or exterior side of the panel joinery depending on the direction of the vapor drive.
- Hidden/concealed fasteners give the panel a clean, aesthetically appealing appearance.
- Removable film prevents damage to the exterior of the panel during shipping and installation.
- Panels arrive on-site in one piece and require one simple-step installation, reducing construction time and costs.
- Standard exterior and interior steel surface is 26 gauge.