Dick Edwards Auto Dealership & Service
- Location: Junction City, KS
- Size: 41,613 sf
- Wall System: Architectural III
- Roof System: Standing Seam 360
- End Use: Auto dealership & service
- Builder: Williams Construction Company
This project was a two part building with a single sloped show room with office, and a gable structure for the service-detailing areas. Both buildings included mezzanine floor systems.
The service building incorporated an 8’ high split faces block stem wall. The show room utilized square tube spandrel beams to incorporate perimeter metal stud framing system and aluminum store front. The exterior of the building then utilized vertical and horizontal panels to create different and unique facades to represent the different auto manufactures.