Zip City Indoor Activity Facility
- Location: Streetsboro, OH
- Size: 17,600 sf
- Wall System: Standing Seam II
- Roof System: Insulated Metal Panels
- End Use: Indoor zip line & trampoline facility
- Builder: C. Tucker Cope & Assoc.
An indoor trampoline and zip line park, Zip City USA is a 17,600 sf steel building with two mezzanines and a canopied corner entrance. Designing this complex project was achieved using BIM 3D technology, which had specific requirements and restrictions to accommodate an indoor zip line that fit over a trampoline area. Two beams supplied additional support at the ridge for fans weighing over 1,000 lb each.